These are our rates

The Olive Garden Apartments is open all year round.

Wintering is possible from November to March. Price on request.

Rates 2022

Our rates are per Apartment per 2 persoons per night incl. twice a week fresh bed linen and every day new clean bath towels, excluding Climate Control. Every 3rd. or 4th. person € 10,00 per person per day.

Coffee machine, water cooker and hairdryer in all apartments.

Low season (1st of October to 30st of June)

Apartment 1 – 2 rooms; 2 persons€ 54,00 per day per apartment
Apartment 2 – 1 room ; 2 – 3 persons€ 44,00 per day per apartment
Apartment 3 – 1 room ; 2 – 4 persons€ 49,00 per day per apartment
Apartement 4 – 2 rooms; 2 – 4 persons€ 59,00 per day per apartment
Apartment 5 – 2 rooms; 2 – 4 persons (detached)€ 69,00 per day per apartment

High season (1st of July to 30st of September)

Apartment 1 – 2 rooms; 2 persons€ 64,00 per day per apartment
Apartment 2 – 2 room ; 2 – 3 persons€ 54,00 per day per apartment
Apartment 3 – 1 room ; 2 – 4 persons€ 59,00 per day per apartment
Apartment 4 – 2 rooms; 2 – 4 persons€ 69,00 per day per apartment
Apartment 5 – 2 rooms; 2 – 4 persons (detached)€ 79,00 per day per apartment

Prices do not include tourist tax.

We require a deposit of 25% per booking with the definite booking.  The remaining 75% of the amount we would like to receive 2 weeks before the arrival date. It is possible to rent the entire The Olive Garden Apartments for families or groups (inquire about options).

Cancelation

If canceled within 2 weeks before the arrival date, we will charge 75% of the booking amount to be paid. We always advise you to take out travel and cancellation insurance.

Services

Breakfast is possible after consultation

1x per week BBQ evening with sufficient participation

Climate Control against parmant.

Car rental

As an extra service, we have concluded a contract with Blue car rental for the best price and all-in insurance. You can reserve this through us.